Ravenloft: Curse of Strahd
- If you say it, you do it unless you have clearly expressed you are out of character. Why? Because this is the fun part for your kind, benevolent, EVIL DM. :)
- Healer’s Kit Dependency- You need a healer’s kit and a successful roll on the medicine skill to heal using hit dice.
- Massive Damage & Lasting Injury- Depending on the damage taken in an attack and the amount of hit points lost, you will have to roll from the injury chart. At this point it is determined as such: When a creature takes damage from a single source equal to or greater than half of it’s max HP, it must succeed on a DC 15 CON saving throw or suffer a random effect determined on the table. *Subject to change based on needs of the game
- If you miss a session and the party levels, I will not punish your character by keeping your character behind a level. However you should bring tithes to the god. ie snacks…
- I’ll let you get away with almost anything if you make it awesome.
- Have your next battle action ready before your next actual turn in the round whenever possible.